There are three ways to enter students:
1. Simply link your Google Classroom account with WURRLYedu when adding a classroom. You will be prompted on your first login to link your Google Classroom account with WURRLYedu. This will add all of your students to our system in the blink of an eye.
2. Manual entering of student’s first name, last name, and email address. Click ADD STUDENTS to add more lines.Import a .CSV file with all of your student’s names and emails. There is a template available for download with the correct formatting.
3. Hit CONTINUE to review and confirm your classroom details and send the student invite if you wish (optional)
- Once you send an invite through the web portal (when setting up a classroom), students will receive an email with a link to download the WURRLYedu app from the App Store.
- They will then hit "Activate" on the login screen.
- Login by choosing a username, password, and email address. To make it easy have your students all use their first name and last initial as their username and have them all use the same password!