There are several options to enter students:
1. Import directly from Google Classroom!
- When adding a new classroom you will be given the option to connect your Google Classroom account to WURRLYedu. This will allow you to seamlessly load all of your student data into our system.
2. Manual entering of student’s first name, last name, and email address. Click ADD STUDENTS to add more
3. Import a .CSV file with all of your student’s names and emails. There is a template available for download with the correct formatting.
Hit CONTINUE to review and confirm your classroom details and send the student invite if you wish (optional)
◦ Once you send an invite through the web portal (when setting up a classroom), students will receive an email with a link to download the WURRLYedu app and linking them to the appropriate classroom. Students will need to create an account as instructed.